Features of the Triumph 5560 Paper Cutter
- Triumph 5560 offers a high storage capacity, programmable EP back gauge control module with 10 button keypad and LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- Programmable control unit features repeat cut and eject functions
- Up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step | Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- "Set" function key for reference measurement
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- Electric, spindle-guided back gauge drive
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- Precision swing-cut blade movement
- Hydraulic blade and adjustable hydraulic clamp drive
- The Triumph 5560 clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width and is fully adjustable between 1,900 and 3,800 psi
- False clamp and foot pedal allows for pre-clamping
- HSS Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- MBM provides a comprehensive "SCS" safety package
- Durable stainless steel work surface, front and rear
- All-metal construction
- Optional side tables (shown) with stainless steel extend work area
- Mounted on casters
- UL and C UL approved
*Side Tables not included
Quick SpecsWork Flow:
Cut Width: 21-5/8"
A powerful affordable paper cutter that handles 21 5/8" lengths. Automatic back gauge with digital scale read out.
Description of the Triumph 5560 Paper CutterDesigned for high volume use, the Triumph 5560 is by all means a professional paper cutter, utilizing hydraulic blade and adjustable clamp drive. With the help of advanced technology, the 5560 has an impressive cutting capability. It cuts up to 21.65” in length and 3.74” in height (3.62” with a false clamp plate). The hydraulic clamp and hydraulic cut cause for efficient and effective cutting. Not only is the cutting precise with the help of the hydraulic blade and clamp, but it is also very easy due to the patented “Easy-Cut” activating bars. The activating bars ensure two hand operation which helps make the 5560 one of the safest professional paper cutters on the market today. It is also equipped with light beam safety curtain which is located on the working area of this professional guillotine. This IR safety curtain is electronically controlled and ensures complete safety when the paper cutter is in use. If anything penetrates the safety curtain then operation will instantly shut down. What really makes the Triumph 5560 Hydraulic Paper Cutter so safe is the Safety Cutting System (SCS) which allows for changing blade safely. The 5560 has a convenient and safe blade change device. This device allows you to safely change the blade without removing any covers on the machine. This device also covers the cutting edge of the blades so you wouldn't accidentally cut yourself. There is also a unique tool holder that hooks onto the back table which keeps all tools needed for changing blades together and organized. Not only will the tools be organized, they will be easy to reach. This professional paper cutter got even easier to use than previous models due to the newly upgraded touchpad which is more convenient compared to the old standard keypad control panel. The 5560’s multilingual touchpad is simple for anyone to operate. The electronic, programmable control module enables users for easy positioning of the back gauge. The improved touchpad also has a high capacity memory which can store 99 programs and each can have up to 99 steps. The touchpad has the ability to store repeat and frequent cuts. The 5560 is also equipped with an electronic hand wheel which is ideal for manually positioning the backgauge because it has infinitely variable speed control from very slow to very fast.
Full Specs of the Triumph 5560 Paper Cutter
|Cutting Length Behind Blade
|Table Length in Front of Blade
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the blade model we need for this cutter?
Here is a link to the blade you need for this model paper cutter: https://www.triumphcutter.com/products/cutter-knife-5550-ep-5551-06-ep?_pos=4&_sid=49a12555b&_ss=r