Features of the Triumph 6660 Paper Cutter
- Triumph 6660 cuts up to an amazing 25 3/5 inches cutting width, which accommodates parent stock
- Triumph 6660 has an electric blade, clamp, and back gauge drive | This high storage capacity, programmable EP back gauge control module has a 10 button keypad and LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- Control module features repeat cut and eject functions
- "Set" function key for reference measurement
- Up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Automatic clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width (can be lowered or raised independently from blade)
- Dual side guides on front and rear tables
- Spindle-guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- Safety Cutting System features come standard
- German manufactured Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- MBM's cutter is all-metal constructed
- Stand with storage shelf
*Side Table not included
|Max Cutting Width||25 3/5"|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6660|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||mbmtriumph, mbm6660, triumph6660, triumph6660, mbmpapercutter, papercutter, mbmcutter, 6660cutter|
Quick SpecsWork Flow:
Cut Width: 25-3/5"
Advanced programmable keypad is just one feature of this paper cutter. Wide blade area of 25 3/5".
Description of the Triumph 6660 Paper CutterWith the reliable Triumph 6660 you get a paper cutter with superior cutting capabilities, top notch safety package, and the most up to date innovative features making the 6660 extremely easy to operate. It can cut documents and formats up to 25 ½” in length and 3” in height, and perform a narrow cut of just under 1”. The 6660 is equipped with an Easy Cut system, in which the blade and clamp are activated independently via the activating bars. Each have separate trigger points on the activating bars. This will allow for actually safe two hand operation. When it comes to safety, you can’t find a safer professional paper cutter on the market today than the Triumph 6660. It is stocked with a comprehensive safety package (SCS), which includes a unique IR safety curtain. This transparent safety curtain features an innovative IR light barrier that is located on the front table (working area). This great safety guard locks upon operation and if anything penetrates the light beam safety curtain, operation will instantly hault. There is also a safety cover on the rear table, main switch, and safety lock (with key) as apart of the comprehensive safety package. The SCS also includes a handy tool holder as well as a convenient blade changing device. The tool holder is hooked onto the back table and keeps all tools needed for blade changes and service jobs together, organized, and well within reach. The blade changing device makes changing the blade very easy and safe. You don’t even have to remove any of the 6660’s covers and the device covers the cutting edge of the blade for user protection. The reliable 6660 paper cutter is also well equipped with the newest innovative features that make this paper cutter even easier to use. Instead of the old standard keypad control panel, the 6660 has an easy-to-use touch pad, which makes operating this machine much more convenient. The touchpad is multilingual and can store up to 99 programs, and each program can have up to 99 steps. Not only can you store 99 programs into the touchpad’s high capacity memory, it can also store repeat and frequent cuts. This electronic touchpad also enables users for easy positioning of the back gauge. However, the 6660 has an electronic handwheel, which is perfect for manually positioning of the backgauge. The handwheel is very useful because it has infinitely variable speed control from very slow to very fast.
Video of the Triumph 6660 Paper Cutter
Full Specs of the Triumph 6660 Paper Cutter
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||24"|
|Table Length in Front of Blade||16-1/4"|
|Optional Features||Automatic, Programmable|
|Shipping Weight||801 lbs|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
" data-opinew-shop-id="" data-shop-url="www.triumphcutter.com" data-platform-product-id="3907664001">