Features of the Triumph 4850 Paper Cutter
- This automatic paper cutter comes with digital display for precise back gauge positioning
- Features the bright, new LED optical cutting line to ensure precision
- Automatic clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width (can be lowered or raised independently from blade)
- Electric blade and clamp drive
- Dual side guides on front and rear tables
- Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank, narrow separations, and plastic gliders
- Sturdy Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel bade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- MBM's cutters are all-metal constructed
- Stand with storage shelf
- "SCS" safety features guaranteed
*Side Table not included
|Max Cutting Width||18 5/8"|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4850|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||triumph4850, 4850cutter, 4850triumph, papercutter, 4850papercutter|
Quick SpecsWork Flow:
Cut Width: 18-7/8"
Electric blade and clamp drive paper cutter has fast, precise cutting, Comes with line light cutting guide. Cutting height of 3".
Description of the Triumph 4850 Paper CutterThe fully automatic Triumph 4850 cutter is designed for simple operation and with user safety in mind. The 4850 has a 3” cutting height and an 18 7/8” cutting length. The back gauge is spindle guided and can be easily positioned with the calibrated hand crank. For accurate back gauge positioning there is a digital readout on the front table that displays measurements in inches or centimeters. To ensure a precise cut there is also an LED cutting line. Once the paper is in position, the cut is made by pressing the “Easy Cut” activating bars which require safe, two handed operation. For safety during use and while performing maintenance tasks such as replacing the blade, the 4850 has the Safety Cutting System (SCS). The electronically controlled transparent front safety guard automatically locks down during cutting. For added protection there is also a transparent cover on the rear table. Changing or rotating the cutting blade or cutting sticks can be easily done without removing the covers or ever handling the blade itself. The tools needed to change the blade or perform maintenance are stored in a handy tool holder conveniently located on the rear of the machine. Not only is the tool holder include with the Triumph 4850 cutter but also a stand and handy storage shelf.
Video of the Triumph 4850 Paper Cutter
Full Specs of the Triumph 4850 Paper Cutter
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||17-11/16"|
|Table Length in Front of Blade||13-5/8"|
|Optional Features||Automatic, Digital Display|
|Shipping Weight||556 lbs|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.