Features of the Triumph 5255 Paper Cutter
- Triumph 5255 has a high storage capacity, programmable back gauge control unit with 10 button keypad
- LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- New bright, LED optical cutting line for accurate cuts
- Automatic paper cutter with eletric blade, clamp, and back gauge drive
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Control module features repeat cut (up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step) and eject functions
- "Set" function key for reference measurement | Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- Automatic clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width (can be lowered or raised independently from blade)
- Triumph 5255 has dual side guides on front and rear tables
- Spindle-guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- All-metal construction
- Stand with storage shelf
- Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- Customer Favorite
|Max Cutting Width||20 3/8"|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5255|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||triumph5255, 5255cutter, 5255triumph, papercutter, 5255papercutter|
Quick SpecsWork Flow:
Cut Width: 18-7/8"
Easy, push-button performance on this fully automatic paper cutter. Perfect for safe, high speed production.
Description of the Triumph 5255 Paper CutterIf you need a paper cutter suited for large format pieces, then look no further, the Triumph 5255 digital paper cutter is easy to use and extra safe. The 5255 is ideal for large pieces with a maximum cutting length of approximately 20 ½” and a maximum cutting height of 3”. It is also very useful if you need to make narrow cut because this professional paper cutter can do a narrow cut of 1”. It is very easy to use. You start by loading a stack of paper on the cutting table, the optical cutting line will indicate precisely where the cut will be performed. What makes this model even easier to use than before, is the standard keypad control has now been replaced with an easy-to-use multilingual touchpad. The touchpad has a high capacity memory, which allows it to store 99 programs that can each have up to 99 steps. The memory can also store repeat and frequent cuts, making paper cutting way easier than before. This multilingual touchpad also operates the back gauge, if you so choose. This innovative digital paper cutter also comes equipped with an electronic hand wheel that allows you to manually position the back gauge. This reliable paper cutter comes equipped with patented Easy Cut technology that includes the electronic blade activation bars for two-hand operation. This also allows for the blade and clamp to be activated independently. Not only is the 5255 paper cutter easy to operate, it is also extremely safe for the users who are doing the operating. It has a transparent safety guard, which is electronically controlled. You can only operate this professional paper cutter when the safety guard is in the closed position. The 5255 also comes with a handy blade changing device that covers the edge of the blade when you are switching blades. This ensures that you won’t cut yourself when changing the blades. You also won’t have to remove any of the machines covers when changing blades making the process extremely easy.
Video of the Triumph 5255 Paper Cutter
Full Specs of the Triumph 5255 Paper Cutter
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||17-11/16"|
|Table Length in Front of Blade||13-5/8"|
|Optional Features||Automatic, Programmable|
|Shipping Weight||556 lbs|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
" data-opinew-shop-id="" data-shop-url="www.triumphcutter.com" data-platform-product-id="3907659201">