Features of the Triumph 6655 Paper Cutter
- Triumph 6655 cuts up to an amazing 25 3/5 inch cutting width, which accommodates parent stock
- Has an electric blade, clamp, and back gauge drive
- This high storage capacity, programmable back gauge control module has a 10 button keypad and LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- Control module features repeat cut and eject functions
- "Set" function key for reference measurement
- Up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Automatic clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width (can be lowered or raised independently from blade)
- Dual side guides on front and rear tables
- Spindle-guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- Safety Cutting System features come standard
- German manufactured Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- MBM's cutter is all-metal constructed
- Stand with storage shelf
*Side Table not included
|Max Cutting Width||25.5"|
|Optical Cutting Line||Yes|
|Blade Construction||Solingen steel|
|Back Gauge Adjustment||Manual|
|Safety Mechanism||Safety shields; disc brake|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6655|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|
|Search Terms||mbmtriumph, mbm6655, triumph6655, triumph6655, mbmpapercutter, papercutter, mbmcutter, 6655cutter|
Quick SpecsWork Flow:
Cut Width: 25-3/5"
Advanced programmable keypad is just one feature of this paper cutter. Wide blade area of 25 3/5".
Description of the Triumph 6655 Paper CutterWith the Ideal Triumph 6655 you get a paper cutter that is precise, safe, and easy to operate. Like other Ideal paper cutters, the 6655 is equipped with the SCS safety system. This safety system includes an electronically controlled transparent safety guard on the front table, a safety cover on the rear table, and a safe blade changing device. The transparent safety guard must be in the closed position in order for the 6655 to operate, if it is not closed the paper cutter won’t operate. The blade changing device covers the cutting edge of the blades and allows for you to switch blades without removing any of the machine covers. The Ideal 6655 also has an Easy Cut system which allows for safe, two-hand operation. This system includes patented activating bars with separate trigger points for blade and clamp. This means that the blade and clamp can be activated independently from the activating bars. What really makes this large paper cutter so reliable and easy to use is its new technological advancements. Instead of the old keypad control panel, the Ideal Triumph 6655 has the new and improved multilingual touchpad. It is very convenient with its electronic, programmable control module that allows for easy positioning of the back gauge. The multilingual touchpad has a high capacity memory that can store 99 programs that each can have up to 99 steps. It also has the ability to store repeat and frequent cuts. This professional paper cutter comes equipped with an electronic hand wheel, which is ideal for manual positioning of the back gauge. The hand wheel has infinitely variable speed control from very slow to very fast. The Ideal 6655 is perfect for large format pieces. It has cutting length of 25 ½” and a 3”cutting height, which allows for this reliable paper cutter to cut a wide range of formats and applications. It can even perform a narrow cut of about 1” (0.98” to be precise). It’s easy to do, just start by placing stacks of paper onto the front cutting table and close the hinged safety guard. Then you simply utilize the easy-to-use touchpad.
Video of the Triumph 6655 Paper Cutter
Full Specs of the Triumph 6655 Paper Cutter
|Cutting Length Behind Blade||24"|
|Table Length in Front of Blade||16-1/4"|
|Optional Features||Automatic, Programmable|
|Shipping Weight||666 lbs|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.